Bach’s solo works for violin is presented in centuries-old rural churches, celebrating these historic buildings and their communities through live performance, photography, and recording.
Built in 1902, St. Paul’s Gothic Revival building, of pink and gray local granite with stained glass windows, replaced an 1875 wooden structure. It was home of the first Episcopal church in Montana, which held its first service Christmas 1865. Details
This event is part of Bach Roads of Montana, a month-long celebration of Bach through community, history, and place in partnership with Downtown Bozeman, Gallatin Valley Land Trust, Gallatin Valley Bicycle Club, Old Main Gallery & Framing, musicians of all abilities, and historic churches across the region.